CW2900-I TRIO (25 FT)
High efficiency 2020 EPA certified wood insert of the large size category with faceplate and flex liner kit. Versatile, it will revive your old masonry fireplace and warm up the inside of your house. Its firebox allows it to fit logs up to 20" long. Average particulate emissions rate: 1.54 g/h. Recommended heating area: 500-2,100 sq. ft. Maximum heat output: 75,000 BTU/h. Firebox volume: 2.4 cu. Ft. Included: 34’’ X 50’’ faceplate, air intake damper, blower with thermodisc and 6"Ø X 25' flex liner kit. Spring faceplate adjustment system which easily adapts to any type of hearth. Stainless steel top heat protector to extend the life of your appliance. Cast iron door and ceramic glass. Non-catalytic combustion system. Designed and made in Canada. OPTIONS: ash drawer, firescreen, fresh air intake kit, fresh air intake register and insulated flex pipe for fresh air intake kit.
- Recommended heating area-ft² : 500 - 2,100
- Steel thickness – top : 1/4"
- Optimum efficiency : 77 %
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Average particulate emissions rate : 1.54 g/h
- Blower included
- High-efficiency certified appliance : Yes, EPA 2020 approved
Write Your Own Review