- DECO ALTO WOOD STOVE
DECO ALTO WOOD STOVE
Please note that all heaters will be delivered via curbside delivery.
* Some conditions apply. Please read our shipping policy.
A streamlined version of the traditional wood stove, the Deco Alto is ideal for spaces up to 2,100 ft². This large non-catalytic model releases up to 75,000 BTU/h and is certified according to the latest environmental standards. Its clean lines, higher than average height and base with integrated storage space set the Deco Alto apart from other appliances on the market.
Included: pedestal with log storage, rear air deflector, ash lip, ash drawer, air damper
▪ Up to 8 hours burn time
▪ Up to 20" logs
▪ 2.4 ft³ firebox
▪ Cast iron door with adjustable hinges and ceramic glass
▪ Heavy duty 5/16" steel top reinforced with a stainless steel heat shield
▪ EPA certified
▪ Proudly made in Canada
▪ Limited lifetime warranty
▪ Certified for mobile home and alcove installation
Any installation must be done according to the data and drawings detailed in the owner’s manual.
|Fuel type||Dry cordwood (16" recommended)|
|Recommended heating area(9)||500 - 2,100 ft²|
|Overall firebox volume||2.4 ft³|
|EPA loading volume||2.02 ft³|
|Maximum burn time(9)||8 h|
|Maximum heat output-dry cordwood(4)||75,000 BTU/h (22 kW)|
|Minimum overall heat output rate(4) (5)||14,800 BTU/h (4.34 kW)|
|Maximum overall heat output rate(4) (5)||28,600 BTU/h (8.38 kW)|
|Average overall efficiency-dry cordwood (HHV)(5) (6)||69 %|
|Average overall efficiency-dry cordwood (LHV)(5) (7)||74 %|
|Optimum efficiency(1) (2)||77 %|
|Optimum heat transfer efficiency(8)||75 %|
|Average particulate emission rate(3)||1.54 g/h|
|Average CO(10)||89.4 g/h|
|Maximum log length||20"|
|Overall dimension (Width)||25 5/8"|
|Overall dimension (Height)||39 3/4"|
|Overall dimension (Depth)||26 1/2"|
|Alcove installation approved||Yes|
|Mobile home approved||Yes, with fresh air intake|
|Certified according to applicable standards||By an accredited laboratory (CAN/USA)|
|Premium quality blower included (CFM)||Optional|
|Stainless-steel secondary-air system||Yes|
|Flue outlet diameter||6"|
|Distance-center of the flue outlet to back unit||7 3/8"|
|Distance-center of the flue outlet to side unit||12 7/8"|
|Recommended chimney diameter||6"|
|Type of chimney||CAN/ULC S629, UL 103 HT (2100 °F)|
|Minimum chimney height||12'|
|Door type||Single, glass with cast iron frame|
|Door opening size (Width)||17 1/2"|
|Door opening size (Height)||9"|
|Glass type||Ceramic glass|
|Glass surface - W x H||16 3/4" x 10 1/4"|
|Firebox size (Width)||21"|
|Firebox size (Height)||11 7/8"|
|Firebox size (Depth)||16 1/2"|
|Log positioning||Loading over width|
|Firebox lined with refractory bricks||Yes|
|Baffle type||High quality vermiculite|
|High-efficiency certified appliance||EPA pending certification|
|Canadian Standard (emissions)||CSA B415.1-10|
|Canadian Standard (safety)||ULC S627|
|USA Standard (safety)||UL 1482, UL 737|
CLEARANCE TO COMBUSTIBLES*
Applies to 84" ceiling installation only.
See user manual for other installation requirements.
|Single wall pipe||Double wall pipe||Single wall pipe||Double wall pipe|
|Clearance - Back wall||14 1/2"||6"||11"||6"|
|Clearance - Side wall||22"||22"||22"||22"|
|Clearance - Corner||12"||12"||12"||12"|
|Clearance - Base of the unit to ceiling**||84"||84"||84"||84"|
*The information given on the certification label affixed to the appliance always overrides the information published in any other media (owner's manual, catalogues, flyers, magazines and/or web sites).
**Some appliances have been tested with a low ceiling. Before setting up your unit, refer to the installation manual.
1. Performances based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard at 7 lb/ft³ and with a moisture content between 19% and 25%.
2. Optimum overall efficiency at a specific burn rate (LHV).
3. This appliance is officially tested and certified by an independent agency.
4. The maximum heat output (dry cordwood) is based on a loading density varying between 15 lb/ft³ and 20 lb/ft³. Other performances are based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard. The specified loading density varies between 7 lb/ft³ and 12 lb/ft³. The moisture content is between 19% and 25%.
5. As measured per CSA B415.1-10 stack loss method.
6. Higher Heating Value of the fuel.
7. Lower Heating Value of the fuel.
8. The optimum heat transfer efficiency is for the low burn rate (using HHV) and represents the appliance’s ability to convert the energy contained in the solid fuels into energy transferred to the room in the form of heat and does not take into account the chemical losses during combustion.
9. Recommended heating area and maximum burn time may vary subject to location in home, chimney draft,heat loss factors, climate, fuel type and other variables. The recommended heated area for a given appliance is defined by the manufacturer as its capacity to maintain a minimum acceptable temperature in the designated area in case of a power failure.
10. Carbon monoxyde.
#imgPart (sold invidually)SkuPriceAvailability
SKU#: AC09185CA$17.00In stockQTY :
SKU#: SE70697CA$27.00In stockQTY :
SKU#: AC06500CA$17.00In stockQTY :
SKU#: 30101CA$1.00In stockQTY :
SKU#: AC07868CA$7.00In stockQTY :
SKU#: AC06400CA$11.00In stockQTY :
SKU#: SE53585CA$10.00In stockQTY :
SKU#: 30507CA$1.00In stockQTY :
SKU#: 24096CA$17.00In stockQTY :
SKU#: AC05959CA$20.00In stockQTY :
SKU#: 29007CA$7.00In stockQTY :
SKU#: 29015CA$7.00In stockQTY :
SKU#: 29010CA$3.50In stockQTY :
SKU#: PL65514CA$30.00In stockQTY :
SKU#: 21388CA$37.00In stockQTY :
SKU#: 30579CA$10.00In stockQTY :
SKU#: AC01338CA$220.00Out of stock
SKU#: 44028CA$14.00In stockQTY :
SKU#: AC02055CA$60.00In stockQTY :
SKU#: AC02050CA$170.00In stockQTY :
SKU#: 44085CA$3.00In stockQTY :
SKU#: AC01315CA$140.00In stockQTY :
SKU#: 30898CA$10.00In stockQTY :