The Baltic II is a high efficiency wood stove in the XL wood stoves category that offers unparalleled heating capacity. This robust freestanding pedestal model is EPA certified and is mobile home approved. Its large firebox allows it to fit logs up to 20 inches long. The crossflow blower is optional.
- High-efficiency EPA certified appliance : Yes
- Recommended heating area (sq.ft.) : 900 - 2,100
- Approved for a mobile home installation
- Easy-to-access ash drawer
- Steel thickness – top : 5/16"
- Optimum efficiency : 75.0 %
- Average particulate emissions rate : 4.5 g/h
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
Write Your Own Review