DROLET - DV45 GAS WALL MOUNTED ROOM HEATER
With a minimalist, contemporary design, the Drolet direct vent gas wall mounted room heater is designed and assembled in Modena - Italy. This type of heating has the exceptional ability of producing hot air from below, guaranteeing a constant and even diffusion of heat, without stratification of the ambient air. Operating on both natural gas (LNG) and propane gas (LPG), this unit provides the user with flexibility and energy savings. Very simple to install and use, this combustion and exhaust system is completely airtight and requires no chimney, in addition to being certified at an altitude of up to 4,500 feet without affecting its performance. Cream-colored, the device has a built-in igniter, a rheostat to control the heat intensity, a push button to operate the fan, an aluminum heat exchanger, a complete stainless-steel exhaust assembly and a conversion kit (LNG-LPG).
- Maximum input (natural gas) : 13,750 BTU (4.03 kW)
- Gas inlet diameter : 1/2" NPT
- Type of valve : Modulating thermostatic
- Steady state efficiency, NG and LP : 76.85 %
- Blower included
- Efficiency standard CAN/CSA-P.4.1-15
- Electrical requirement : 120V / 60Hz
- Vent dimension : 3.14" x 5.11"
- Pilot type : Continuous pilot
- Maximum altitude allowed : Up to 4,500 feet
- Recommended heating area-ft² : 150 - 500
Write Your Own Review