- HEATMAX II WOOD FURNACE
HEATMAX II WOOD FURNACE
Please note that all heaters will be delivered via curbside delivery.
* Some conditions apply. Please read our shipping policy.
Ideal for heating spaces up to 2,500 ft², the Heatmax II wood-burning furnace delivers up to 310,000 BTU of power. Manufactured to high quality standards, this central heating appliance is specifically designed to be east to install. Equipped with an adjustable hot air plenum that can accommodate six to ten round Ø6" ducts, this furnace also includes an RTD thermal probe that automatically adjusts the blower speed according to the temperature of the plenum.
- - Up to 10 hours burn time
- - 3.6 ft³ firebox
- - 21'' logs (loading over depth)
- - CSAB415.1-10 certified (Canada only)
- - Proudly made in Canada
- - Limited lifetime warranty
- - Weight : 664 lbs
Included: 4-speed blower, plenum, combustion control, ash lip, ash drawer, poker and scraper
Options: air filter with support, cold air return housing, triple hot air supply adapter kit, wall thermostat, barometric damper
- - For maximum comfort, it is possible to connect the furnace to a wall thermostat to allow you to maintain a more constant temperature throughout your house.
- - Air filters help filter dirt before distributing hot air in your installation in addition to protecting the blower. The use of filters is strongly recommended.
- - The fresh air return adapter can be added to the blower box to increase the efficiency of your system. This option allows you to take fresh air from the rooms and bring it to the furnace to be heated and redistributed in these same rooms. It allows more even air circulation to increase comfort.
|Fuel type||Dry cordwood (16" recommended)|
|Recommended heating area (12)||1,000 - 2,500 ft²|
|Overall firebox volume||3.6 ft³|
|Maximum burn time (12)||10 h|
|Maximum input capacity (dry cordwood) (1)||310,000 BTU|
|Nominal heat output at 15lb/ft³ fuel loading density||75,000 BTU|
|Minimum overall heat output rate (7)||15,436 BTU/h (4.5 kW)|
|Maximum overall heat output rate (7)||49,638 BTU/h (14.5 kW)|
|Minimum average overall efficiency (HHV) (11) (10)||76.7 %|
|Maximum average overall efficiency (LHV) (11) (9)||82.9 %|
|Minimum delivered heat output rate (6)||12,635 BTU/h (3.7 kW)|
|Maximum delivered heat output rate (6)||44,857 BTU/h (13.1 kW)|
|Minimum average delivered efficiency (HHV) (8) (10)||62.7 %|
|Maximum average delivered efficiency (LHV) (8) (9)||68.3 %|
|Optimum efficiency (3)||84.9 %|
|Average particulate emission rate (4) (5)||0.654 lb/mmBTU (0.282 g/MJ)|
|Average CO (13)||11.22 lb/mmBTU (4.81 g/MJ)|
|Average electrical power consumption (2)||250 W|
|High-efficiency certified appliance||CSA B415.1-10 approved for Canada|
|Certified according to applicable standards||By an accredited laboratory (CAN/USA)|
|Premium quality blower included (CFM)||Included|
|Blower (hp | speed | CFM)||1/4 | 4 | 1,800|
|Stainless-steel secondary-air system||Yes|
|Flue outlet diameter||6"|
|Type of chimney||CAN/ULC S629, UL 103 HT (2100 °F)|
|Overall dimension (Width)||33 1/4"|
|Overall dimension (Height)||63 1/2" min.|
|Overall dimension (Depth)||49 1/8"|
|Distance-center of the flue outlet to floor||35 5/8"|
|Distance-center of the flue outlet to side unit||13"|
|Door type||Single, glass with cast iron frame|
|Door opening size (Width)||13 3/4"|
|Door opening size (Height)||10"|
|Glass type||Ceramic glass|
|Glass surface - W x H||12 3/8" x 10 1/8"|
|Baffle type||C-Cast or equivalent|
|Firebox size (Width)||17"|
|Firebox size (Height)||16 1/8"|
|Firebox size (Depth)||22 5/8"|
|Maximum log length||21"|
|Log positioning||Loading over depth|
|Firebox lined with refractory bricks||Yes|
|Filter - Dimensions (Width x Height x Depth)||15" x 20" x 1" (option)|
|Hot air plenum - Minimum height of the furnace with plenum||63 1/2" min. for 69" ceiling | 73" min. for a ceiling higher than 84"|
|Hot air plenum - Height (minimum - maximum)||22 3/8" x 26 7/8"|
|Canadian Standard (safety)||CAN/CSA B366.1|
|USA Standard (safety)||UL 391|
|Canadian Standard (emissions)||CSA B415.1-10|
|Shipping weight||664 lb (301 kg)|
CLEARANCE TO COMBUSTIBLES*
|Clearance - Back wall of the blower box||16"||16"|
|Clearance - Side wall||11"||11"|
|Clearance - Opposite side wall||24"||24"|
|Clearance - Base of the unit to ceiling**||69" min.||69" min|
|Clearance - Plenum | Ducts to the ceiling||5" from the plenum | 1" from ducts||5" from the plenum | 1" from ducts|
|Clearance - Recommended distance for maintenance on option side||30"||30"|
|Clearance - Floor protection in front of the unit (from door opening)||18"||16"|
*The information given on the certification label affixed to the appliance always overrides the information published in any other media (owner's manual, catalogues, flyers, magazines and/or web sites).
**Some appliances have been tested with a low ceiling. Before setting up your unit, refer to the installation manual.
2. Unless stated otherwise, measures were taken directly at the main power source and include all electrical components present in the appliance.
3. Optimum overall efficiency at a specific burn rate (LHV).
4. Based on delivered heat output.
5. This appliance is officially tested and certified by an independent agency.
6. Delivered: Remotely provided to other rooms through ducting at 10 lb/ft³ fuel loading density over one total burn cycle.
7. Overall : Radiated and delivered heat together at 10 lb/ft³ fuel loading density over one total burn cycle.
8. Efficiency based on delivered heat when allowing cycling from high to low burn to simulate thermostat demand. LHV % is based on manufacturer’s estimation.
9. Lower Heating Value of the fuel.
10. Higher Heating Value of the fuel.
11. Efficiency based on radiated and delivered heat when allowing cycling from high to low burn to simulate thermostat demand.
12. Recommended heating area and maximum burn time may vary subject to location in home, chimney draft, heat loss factors, climate, fuel type and other variables. The recommended heating area for a given appliance is defined by the manufacturer as its capacity to maintain a minimum acceptable temperature considering that the space configuration and the presence of heat distribution systems have a significant impact in making heat circulation optimum.
13. Carbon Monoxyde. Based on overall heat output at 10 lb/ft³ fuel loading density.
For appliance serial number 1351 and above
#imgPart (sold invidually)SkuPriceAvailability
SKU#: SE44096CA$70.00In stockQTY :
SKU#: 30154CA$12.00In stockQTY :
SKU#: SE48054CA$65.00In stockQTY :
SKU#: AC06900CA$17.00In stockQTY :
SKU#: 30416CA$1.00In stockQTY :
SKU#: 30168CA$14.00In stockQTY :
SKU#: 30055CA$1.00In stockQTY :
SKU#: 21197CA$3.00In stockQTY :
SKU#: SE51000-01CA$180.00In stockQTY :
SKU#: 30429CA$7.00In stockQTY :
SKU#: AC09151CA$30.00In stockQTY :
SKU#: PL51351CA$3.00In stockQTY :
SKU#: SE51352CA$95.00In stockQTY :
SKU#: AC06810CA$11.00In stockQTY :
SKU#: AC06725CA$15.50In stockQTY :
SKU#: PL51349CA$10.00In stockQTY :
SKU#: 29015CA$7.00In stockQTY :
SKU#: PL36163CA$7.00In stockQTY :
SKU#: 29000CA$3.50Out of stock
SKU#: PL36047CA$7.00In stockQTY :
SKU#: PL36162CA$7.00In stockQTY :
SKU#: PL36102CA$7.002022-10-10QTY :
SKU#: 29010CA$3.50Out of stock
SKU#: 24096CA$17.00In stockQTY :
SKU#: 21299CA$17.00In stockQTY :
SKU#: 21084CA$17.00In stockQTY :
SKU#: 21083CA$17.00In stockQTY :
SKU#: PL66062CA$41.00Out of stock
SKU#: PL66061CA$41.00Out of stock
SKU#: 21228CA$100.00In stockQTY :
SKU#: 44091CA$7.00In stockQTY :
SKU#: 60036CA$7.00In stockQTY :
SKU#: 60013CA$10.00In stockQTY :
SKU#: 60208CA$37.00In stockQTY :
SKU#: PL66123CA$250.00In stockQTY :
SKU#: 30536CA$3.00In stockQTY :
SKU#: 30335CA$2.00In stockQTY :
SKU#: PL66037CA$10.00In stockQTY :
SKU#: 51009CA$250.00In stockQTY :
SKU#: 30094CA$1.00In stockQTY :
SKU#: AC01390CA$50.00In stockQTY :
SKU#: 21044CA$17.00In stockQTY :
SKU#: AC01392CA$130.00In stockQTY :
SKU#: AC05959CA$20.00In stockQTY :
SKU#: PL48173CA$27.002022-10-13QTY :
SKU#: PL48170CA$20.00In stockQTY :