My Fireplace Products inc. offers a six (6) months limited warranty on all accessories and ninety (90) days on all parts replaced under this warranty, with the exception of consumables (fire-gel, screws, silicone, etc.).
THIS WARRANTY APPLIES ONLY:
- To the original purchaser and is not transferable.
- For normal residential use.
- New products that have not been modified, altered or repaired since shipment from the factory.
- When applicable, a qualified technician must perform the installation in accordance with the instructions provided with the product and with local and national building codes.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Scratches, corrosion, deformation or discoloration caused by overheating, abrasives or chemical cleaners.
- Damages caused by improper use, misuse, lack of maintenance, overheating, neglect, power shortage, lack of chimney draft or return of smoke.
- Any defect or damage arising from the use of unauthorized parts or other than original parts.
- Any claim related to improper installation.
The manufacturer may require that defective products be returned or that digital pictures be submitted in support of the claim. Returned products must be shipped prepaid to the manufacturer for investigation. If the product is defective, the manufacturer will repair or replace the defective product. Reasonable shipping charges for returning the product will be reimbursed by My Fireplace Products inc.
The manufacturer may, at its discretion, either repair or replace any part after inspection and investigation of the defect or fully discharge all obligations with respect to this warranty by refunding the wholesale price of any defective part. The manufacturer shall in no event be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages of any nature whatsoever which exceeds the original purchase price of the product. This warranty applies to products purchased after November 1, 2010.
If a part is defective, immediately contact our online service email@example.com.
Before contacting us, please have the following information to process your warranty claim:
- Your name, address and telephone number.
- The invoice or order number.
- The nature of the defect and any relevant information.
- Digital photos may be required to support a defect.
Before shipping a defective part at our office, you must obtain an authorization number from My Fireplace Products inc. Any merchandise returned without authorization will automatically be refused and returned to sender.