- DECO II WOOD STOVE
DECO II WOOD STOVE
Please note that all heaters will be delivered via curbside delivery.
* Some conditions apply. Please read our shipping policy.
Sleek version of the traditional wood stove, the Deco II can heat up to 1,800 ft² with 65,000 BTU/h of maximum power. EPA 2020 certified at 1.26 g/h, this non-catalytic wood stove stands out with its modern design, its higher-than-average height and its storage space under the appliance.
Included: pedestal with ash drawer, top air deflector, ceramic glass, ash lip, air damper
- - Up to 6 hours burn time
- - Up to 18'' logs
- - 1.9 ft³ firebox
- - Heavy duty 5/16'' steel top
- - EPA certified
- - Proudly made in Canada
- - Limited lifetime warranty
- - Certified for mobile home and alcove installation
- - Weight : 321 lbs
Options: variable speed blower, thermodisc, firescreen, fresh air intake kit
|Fuel type||Dry cordwood (16" recommended)|
|Recommended heating area (9)||500 - 1,800 ft²|
|Overall firebox volume||1.9 ft³|
|EPA loading volume||1.44 ft³|
|Maximum burn time (9)||6 h|
|Maximum heat output-dry cordwood (4)||65,000 BTU/h (19 kW)|
|Minimum overall heat output rate (4) (5)||15,650 BTU/h (4.6 kW)|
|Maximum overall heat output rate (4) (5)||23,300 BTU/h (6.83 kW)|
|Average overall efficiency-dry cordwood (HHV) (5) (6)||70 %|
|Average overall efficiency-dry cordwood (LHV) (5) (7)||75 %|
|Optimum efficiency (1) (2)||78 %|
|Optimum heat transfer efficiency (8)||74 %|
|Average particulate emission rate (3)||1.26 g/h|
|Average CO (10)||58 g/h|
|Alcove installation approved||Yes|
|Mobile home approved||Yes, with fresh air intake|
|Premium quality blower included (CFM)||Optional|
|Certified according to applicable standards||By an accredited laboratory (CAN/USA)|
|Stainless-steel secondary-air system||Yes|
|Flue outlet diameter||6"|
|Distance-center of the flue outlet to back unit||7 1/2"|
|Distance-center of the flue outlet to side unit||12"|
|Type of chimney||CAN/ULC S629, UL 103 HT (2100 °F)|
|Minimum chimney height||12'|
|Overall dimension (Width)||23 7/8"|
|Overall dimension (Depth)||23"|
|Overall dimension (Height)||36 5/8"|
|Door type||Single, glass with cast iron frame|
|Door opening size (Width)||17 1/4"|
|Door opening size (Height)||8"|
|Glass type||Ceramic glass|
|Glass surface - W x H||15 3/4" x 9 3/4"|
|Firebox size (Width)||19 5/8"|
|Firebox size (Height)||11 7/8"|
|Firebox size (Depth)||13 1/2"|
|Maximum log length||18"|
|Log positioning||Loading over width|
|Firebox lined with refractory bricks||Yes|
|Baffle type||High quality vermiculite|
|High-efficiency certified appliance||Yes, EPA 2020 approved|
|Canadian Standard (emissions)||CSA B415.1-10|
|USA Standard (emissions)||EPA|
|Canadian Standard (safety)||ULC S627|
|USA Standard (safety)||UL 1482, UL 737|
|Shipping weight||321 lb (146 kg)|
CLEARANCE TO COMBUSTIBLES*
Applies to 84" ceiling installation only.
See user manual for other installation requirements.
|Single wall pipe||Double wall pipe||Single wall pipe||Double wall pipe|
|Clearance - Back wall||14 1/2"||7 1/2"||13"||7 1/2"|
|Clearance - Side wall||16"||16"||15"||15"|
|Clearance - Corner||12"||12"||12"||12"|
|Clearance - Base of the unit to ceiling**||84"||84"||84"||84"|
*The information given on the certification label affixed to the appliance always overrides the information published in any other media (owner's manual, catalogues, flyers, magazines and/or web sites).
**Some appliances have been tested with a low ceiling. Before setting up your unit, refer to the installation manual.
1. Performances based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard at 7 lb/ft³ and with a moisture content between 19% and 25%.
2. Optimum overall efficiency at a specific burn rate (LHV).
3. This appliance is officially tested and certified by an independent agency.
4. The maximum heat output (dry cordwood) is based on a loading density varying between 15 lb/ft³ and 20 lb/ft³. Other performances are based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard. The specified loading density varies between 7 lb/ft³ and 12 lb/ft³. The moisture content is between 19% and 25%.
5. As measured per CSA B415.1-10 stack loss method.
6. Higher Heating Value of the fuel.
7. Lower Heating Value of the fuel.
8. The optimum heat transfer efficiency is for the low burn rate (using HHV) and represents the appliance’s ability to convert the energy contained in the solid fuels into energy transferred to the room in the form of heat and does not take into account the chemical losses during combustion.
9. Recommended heating area and maximum burn time may vary subject to location in home, chimney draft,heat loss factors, climate, fuel type and other variables. The recommended heated area for a given appliance is defined by the manufacturer as its capacity to maintain a minimum acceptable temperature in the designated area in case of a power failure.
10. Carbon monoxyde.
imgPart (sold invidually)SkuPriceAvailability
SKU#: AC01299US$120.00In stock
SKU#: AC01336US$80.00In stock
SKU#: AC02050US$150.00In stock
SKU#: AC02055US$50.00In stock
SKU#: AC02090US$25.00In stock
SKU#: AC02703US$575.00In stock
For appliance serial number 2405 and above
#imgPart (sold invidually)SkuPriceAvailability
18 7/8'' X 9 1/2'' X 1 1/4'' VERMICULITE BAFFLE
1 / appliance (sold individually)SKU#: 21586US$34.00In stockQTY :
BLOWER ASSEMBLY WITH VARIABLE SPEED CONTROL (UP TO 100 CFM)
1 / appliance (sold individually)SKU#: AC02050US$150.00In stockQTY :
1 / appliance (sold individually)SKU#: 44085US$3.00In stockQTY :
RHEOSTAT WITH NUT
1 / appliance (sold individually)SKU#: 44080US$37.00In stockQTY :
POWER CORD 96" X 18-3 TYPE SJT
2 / appliance (sold individually)SKU#: 60013US$10.00In stockQTY :
5"Ø FRESH AIR INTAKE KIT FOR WOOD STOVE ON PEDESTAL
1 / appliance (sold individually)SKU#: AC01336US$80.00In stockQTY :
CROSSFLOW BLOWER 115V-60Hz-39W 100 CFM
1 / appliance (sold individually)SKU#: 44073US$140.00In stockQTY :
4'' X 9'' X 1 1/4'' REFRACTORY BRICK
12 / appliance (sold individually)SKU#: 29015US$7.00In stockQTY :
4 1/2" X 9" X 1 1/4" REFRACTORY BRICK
4 / appliance (sold individually)SKU#: 29010US$3.50In stockQTY :
QUICK CONNECT THERMODISC
1 / appliance (sold individually)SKU#: AC02055US$50.00In stockQTY :
CERAMIC THERMODISC F110-20F
1 / appliance (sold individually)SKU#: 44028US$14.00In stockQTY :
ROUND CAST IRON ASH PLUG
1 / appliance (sold individually)SKU#: 24096US$17.00In stockQTY :
1 / appliance (sold individually)SKU#: PL70713US$17.00In stockQTY :
BLACK SCREW #10 X 5/8" QUADREX #2 TYPE A
14 / appliance (sold individually)SKU#: 30154US$12.00In stockQTY :
SPRING TENSION PIN 5/32"Ø X 1 1/2"L
1 / appliance (sold individually)SKU#: 30101US$1.00In stockQTY :
3/4" X 6' FLAT BLACK SELF-ADHESIVE GLASS GASKET
1 / appliance (sold individually)SKU#: AC06400US$9.00In stockQTY :
GLASS RETAINER KIT WITH SCREWS (12 UNITS)
1 / appliance (sold individually)SKU#: SE53585US$10.00In stockQTY :
METALLIC BLACK STOVE PAINT - 342 g (12oz) AEROSOL
1 / appliance (sold individually)SKU#: AC05959US$16.00In stockQTY :
BLACK TORX SCREW WITH FLAT HEAD TYPE F 1/4-20 X 3/4"
4 / appliance (sold individually)SKU#: 30507US$1.00In stockQTY :
DOOR LATCH KIT
1 / appliance (sold individually)SKU#: AC09185US$17.00In stockQTY :
SILICONE AND 5/8" X 8' BLACK DOOR GASKET KIT
1 / appliance (sold individually)SKU#: AC06500US$14.50In stockQTY :
DRILLED BLACK WOODEN DOOR HANDLE
1 / appliance (sold individually)SKU#: 30742US$14.00In stockQTY :
1 / appliance (sold individually)SKU#: AC01299US$120.00In stockQTY :
ROUND WOODEN BLACK HANDLE
2 / appliance (sold individually)SKU#: 30898US$10.00In stockQTY :